Refunded 100% under the PACME – COVID-19
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (1 hour break for lunch)
Training provided by
Carole Perez, coach and president of Leader en action, a coaching and training company specializing in time management and professional productivity, approved by the Commission of Labor Market Partners for the purposes of applying the Act promoting the development and recognition of workforce skills.
As Churchill said, “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans”
How to optimize your time while being even more efficient? Realize the impossibility of increasing the quantity of time and therefore develop its quality.
Topics covered during the training
- Identify and understand your relationship to time to make it a professional asset;
- Optimize your time to not waste any more;
- Practical tools and methods of management to regain control of your agenda;
- Determine your priorities: from firefighter to caretaker of the important;
- Manage the professional / personal life balance.
- Find out how to design new organizational systems;
- Develop a new relationship to time;
- Better manage priorities;
- Rediscover a professional and personal quality of life;
- Save time !
1 day – From 9:00 a.m. to noon. Then from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Due to the COVID 19 epidemic, training will be offered online (via Zoom)
What’s included, in addition to training
- Training certificate
- Training manual
Eligible Training Program concerted actions continued employment (PACME-Covid-19)